Truffle butter is an upgrade to standard butter which makes it all the more interesting! The true Black Truffle lovers will find this a mouth watering addition to all types of food. Spread on your favourite bread, add to a cooked steak, your favourite pasta, lightly boiled carrots or steamed baby potatoes.
- 30gm Fresh black truffle
- 700gm Unsalted butter
- Sea salt to taste
- Cut butter into small pieces and allow to soften at room temperature.
- Mix with a spatula until smooth and creamy.
- Mince fresh truffle and add, ensuring truffle is well mixed throughout butter.
- Scrape together and return to fridge, approx. 10 mins. This will allow your butter to be rolled.
- Place truffled butter onto cling wrap or baking paper, fold over to seal and roll with the palm of your hand into a sausage. Ensure butter doesn’t melt again.
- Return to fridge to fully set and use within 2 weeks. Best to freeze, lasts 12 months and use by slicing off a ring, as required.